Menu Close

If you are already enrolled in Electronic Funds Transfer and need to change the account number from which your funds are withdrawn, please complete and submit the form below.  The account change will go into effect immediately unless the withdrawal is already in process for the current month. If the withdrawal is in process, the account change will begin with the next assessment due. If you prefer, you may call our office to change your account number.

This is for homeowners enrolled in Electronic Funds Transfer only.  If you pay your assessment through Zego/PayLease, you must log onto your Zego/PayLease account to change your banking information.

EFT Account Number Change

Account Type(Required)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.